San Francisco’s most elegant singles party of the year takes place at the world-famous Venetian Room at the Fairmont on the Sunday before Labor Day. Most singles do NOT go away on holiday weekends and are looking for something fun to do. This is it! $20/advance (by Sep 1) or $30/door includes dancing to your favorite hits and music videos with DJ Darryl K. Adults of all ages welcome. Please dress in your finest! Sunday, September 2, 2018, 8pm-Midnight.
LOCATION: The Fairmont, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco CA 94108.
CO-SPONSORED by The Society of Single Professionals, the world’s largest non-profit singles organization; San Francisco Singles, Singles Supper Club, Bay Area Single Boomers, Palo Alto Ballroom Dancing, Single Professionals Internet Network (SPiN), Social Singles, Single n’ Professional, 40+ Singles, Beyond 40, Cougar Events, Bay Area Singles Events & Travel, SF Bay Area Singles Events, Your Asian Connection, Lifestyle Parties, Cougar Meetup, Dr. Wendy Lyon, and many more…
DISCOUNTS & more parties at www.thepartyhotline.com.
- Midsummer Night Delight Dance, July 21, Mill Valley
- The Summer Ball at the Grand Hyatt, July 28, San Francisco
- Hot August Nights Party, Aug 4, Walnut Creek
- Wine Tasting Party, Aug 12, Livermore
- Singles Night in Marin, Aug 16, San Rafael
- Hawaiian Theme Dance Party, Aug 25, Santa Clara