Marin’s largest annual gathering of romantic eligibles takes place on Saturday, April 7, 2018, at a wonderful waterfront location. $15/advance (by April 6) or $20/door. Dress to impress. Adults of all ages welcome.
7:30pm – Entertaining Keynote Address: Dancing Into a Relationship, with Dating Coach Lucie Luvidya, “Dancing is one of the most natural ways to impress and introduce yourself to a romantic partner,” says Ms. Luvidya. Many relationships start on the dance floor, especially at events like the Marin Singles Convention.” The Keynote Address will be a blend of dating lecture and dancing instruction. Using salsa as the vehicle, Ms. Luvidya will reveal dating secrets from the dance floor. She will discuss:
- How to flirt without pressure
- How to express male and female energy
- How to make her/him feel good on the dance floor
- How to recognize the beat of the music and how that can change your whole experience on the dance floor
- Basic fundamental steps you need in order to enjoy dancing salsa
- All the moves you can use on the dance floor, with all kinds of music, not just salsa
- How to make a strong connection on the dance floor
9pm-Midnight – Dance to your favorite Top 40 hits, with a few salsa songs sprinkled in.
LOCATION: The Club at Harbor Point, Lighthouse Grill, 475 E Strawberry Dr, Mill Valley CA. From Hwy 101 take Tiburon Blvd east; right on Strawberry Dr. Go appx. one mile and turn left into Harbor Point. Free parking.
CO-SPONSORED by The Society of Single Professionals, the world’s largest non-profit singles organization; Singles2Couples; Salsa with Tomaj, LuvidyaSF, San Francisco Singles, Bay Area Single Boomers, Palo Alto Ballroom Dancing, Single Professionals Internet Network (SPiN), Social Singles, Dr. Wendy Lyon, 40+ Singles, Beyond 40, Cougar Events, Cougar Meetup, and by many more…