We visited Zion and Bryce Canyon this year. Let’s continue Grand Circle National Parks by visiting Lake Powell, Canyonlands, Arches National Park and Monument Valley!
Day 1 (Thu Oct 7) Hometown – Las Vegas
Begin the spiritual journey into the wilderness. Head to Las Vegas in the evening after work.
Hotel: Paris Las Vegas (****)
Day 2 (Fri Oct 8) Antelope Canyon – Lake Powell – Horseshoe Bend (L, D)
Leaving the hotel at 9am.
* Visit Antelope Canyon.
Antelope Canyon is a slot canyon on Navajo land east of Page, Arizona. It includes two separate, scenic slot canyon sections, referred to as Upper Antelope Canyon, and Lower Antelope Canyon.
* Take an optional boat tour on beautiful Lake Powell.
Horseshoe Bend is a horseshoe-shaped incised meander of the Colorado River. It is also referred to as the “east rim of the Grand Canyon.”
* Watch the sunset at Horseshoe Bend.
Overnight at Beautiful Vacation Home in Page.
(5 Bedrooms + 4 Bathrooms / 16+guest / 4200 sqft).
Day 3 (Sat Oct 9) Canyonlands – Arches National Park (B, D)
* Visit Canyonlands National Park in southeastern Utah, is known for its dramatic desert landscape carved by the Colorado River. Island in the Sky is a huge, flat-topped mesa with panoramic overlooks.
* Visit Arches National Park, where the spirit of the landscape will bring you closer to an enchanted world of unique stone formations. Participate in the trail walk and enjoy nature at its best.
Overnight at Brand New Condos in Moab, UT (Guest Rating: Superb 9.4)
Day 4 (Sun Oct 10) Monument Valley – Las Vegas (B)
Head south and see the most photogenic spots of Monument Valley.
You are experiencing one of the most majestic – and most photographed – points on earth. This great valley boasts sandstone masterpieces that tower at heights of 400 to 1,000 feet, framed by scenic clouds casting shadows that graciously roam the desert floor.
Leaving Monument Valley at 1pm.
Arrive Las Vegas for a fun filled evening with group dinner optional.
Hotel: Comfy Lux Apartment on Vegas Strip (****)
Day 5 (Mon Oct 11) Las Vegas – Hometown
Fly back to home in the early morning with fantastic memories of the trip!
Amazing Trip Cost:
$538 (After Sept 15th)
* 4-night Hotel or Vacation home accommodations
* Transportation via a van bus
* Event Host
* 5 Meals
* Tours: Antelope Canyon & Monument Valley
* Airfares to Las Vegas.
* Some meals during the trip (Unless specified)
* Tips to the drivers.